Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Dean of the Faculty – Doctor of Veterinary Sciences, Professor Albert K. Galiullin
Deputy Dean – Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor Farit F. Zinnatov
Deputy Dean – – Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate ProfessorIlnur N. Kamaldinov
Deputy Dean – Candidate of Veterinary Sciences, Guzel G. Shalamova
Secretary of the Faculty – Candidate of Veterinary Sciences, Elvira A. Magdeeva
Methodist – Luiza R. Reshchikova
There are 2 specialties at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
– 36.05.01 “Veterinary Medicine”;
– 36.03.01 “Veterinary and Sanitary Expertise”.
For senior students of the specialty “Veterinary Medicine” a free choice of one of the specializationsare offered:
- diseases of birds, fish, bees;
- quality and safety of food raw materials and food products;
- pathology of small domestic and exotic animals;
- biology of the dog and the foundations of cynology;
- diseases of young animals of farm animals;
- technology of herd reproduction; laboratory diagnostics;
- veterinary pharmacy.
For “Veterinary and Sanitary Expertise” specialization: standardization, certification, quality management of animal origin or medical business.
The teaching process is conducted by 11 departments with well-equipped laboratories where future veterinarians study in depth fundamental, general educational and clinical disciplines under the guidance of a highly qualified faculty -training staff. There are 75 teachers at the departments of the faculty, 62 of them or 82.7% have a scientific degree and a rank, among them 19 Doctors of Sciences.
Sibirskiy tract st. 35